Now available to buy online
with FREE Next Day Delivery
PRE-ORDER TUDOR Royal Watches
Taking its name from the 1950s, the new TUDOR Royal boasts superior quality and distinct details for the ultimate sport-chic watch.
TUDOR Black Bay
TUDOR Black Bay
From £1,850 or £34.68 a month*
- One of TUDOR’s most iconic collections
- Unique and instantly recognisable design
- Showcases numerous vintage details, such as the “snowflake” hands from 1969, the red triangle on the bezel from 1958 and the “Big Crown” crown from 1958
- Awarded the “Revival” prize at the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Geneve in 2013
- Houses the Manufacture TUDOR movement
From £1,700 or £35.41 a month*
- The ultimate sport-chic timepiece
- Called ‘Royal’ for its superior quality
- A unique and refined design
- Distinctive features such as the integrated five-link bracelet and notched bezel
- Powered by a Tudor modified self-winding automatic movement
TUDOR North Flag
TUDOR North Flag
From £2,600 or £48.75 a month*
- A true sports watch
- Scientific design which pays tribute to the British North Greenland Expedition
- Power reserve indicator on the dial
- The Manufacture TUDOR movement MT5621 is visible through the sapphire crystal caseback
- Optimal readability thanks to the contrast between the black dial and luminescent white hour markers
From £3,200 or £60.00 a month*
- Patented unidirectional rotatable bezel with ceramic insert
- Optimal readability with generously proportioned square and luminescent markers, hands, and bezel inserts
- A true divers watch with a helium valve and water resistant to 500m
- Awarded the “Sport watch” prize at the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Geneve in 2015
- Houses the Manufacture TUDOR movement MT5612
- TUDOR 1926
- TUDOR Glamour
- Clair De Rose
TUDOR Ambassadors | Born To Dare
Meet TUDOR's Brand Ambassadors
A TUDOR watch is born to dare and their brand ambassadors personify this spirit perfectly. Each ambassador has been chosen for their ability to push limits and reach for the unknown, reflecting TUDOR and every timepiece.
Celebrating TUDOR's #BornToDare spirit, David Beckham joins world champion free diver Morgan Bourc’his in the ocean for his first ever free dive in open water.
“I was attracted to TUDOR by the attention to detail I could see in their watches. I then learned about the history of the brand. One of adventure, pioneer diving and daring expeditions. I was instantly hooked.”
David Beckham wears the Black Bay Bronze, a divers’ timepiece that’s inspired by the brand’s naval heritage.VIEW THE WATCH
One of the most daring individuals in today’s popular culture, Lady Gaga is a global style icon who effortlessly turns everything she does into an art form.
Lady Gaga loves attention to detail, especially on this Black Bay watch. An automatic timepiece that combines both fashion and sport.VIEW THE WATCH
Elected the world’s best rugby player in both 2016 and 2017, Beauden Barrett’s style on the rugby pitch is daring and decisive.
Beauden Barrett wears the Black Bay Dark, a vintage-inspired all-black steel diver’s watch which perfectly matches the All Black's team colours.VIEW THE WATCH
The most successful international rugby team of all time, the All Blacks have a daring vision of the sport and enduring values of humility and team spirit.
The All Blacks wear the Black Bay Dark, a vintage-inspired all-black steel diver’s watch which perfectly matches the All Black's team colours.VIEW THE WATCH
Discover The World Of Tudor
The TUDOR Watch Company was born in 1926, created by the founder of Rolex, Hans Wilsdorf. His dream and ambition was to offer a watch at a more accessible price point, without compromising on standards, quality or dependability.
Today, TUDOR are a world-renowned Swiss watchmaker and their watches have been put to test on the wrists of the most daring individuals, from the British North Greenland Expedition to the French Navy. And, since 2015, TUDOR has offered COSC certified manufactured movements and has won four awards at the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genéve.