The Luxury Edit
It’s not easy keeping up a luxurious sense of style 24/7, but it can be with these beautifully made pieces. Here are some of our favourite forever watches and stunning jewellery styles for pure luxury.
The iconic square case looks just as good with laid-back weekend wear as it does with your favourite suit.
Made famous in 1969 by Steve McQueen, this TAG Heuer Monaco revisits the world's first square-shaped water resistant, automatic chronograph watch in the history of Swiss watch making.
- Showing off a retro yet timeless style
- The Steve McQueen connection and having a really cool talking point in the pub
- The iconic square case
Or £89.07 per month
Finish off your look with a pair of sleek silver cufflinks, like the ones below.
Combining technical innovation and elegance, this Longines HydroConquest watch features a double security folding clasp and integrated diving extension for high performance under water.
- The 300m water resistance for diving in style
- Super-LumiNova coated hour markers for optimum readability
Or £51.75 per month
Reflecting Omega's passion for the ocean, this Master Chronometer certified watch proves its excellence with its sleek design, intricate craftsmanship and essential diving features.
- The Liquidmetal diving scale for a splash of colour
- The impressive 600m water resistance
- Helium-escape valve feature
Or £112.50 per month
The ultimate timepiece for aviators and lovers of travel, this Bremont ALT-Z Zulu watch boasts a refined yet tough finish, complemented with local and world time display.
- The aviation-inspired design
- Sapphire caseback to witness the intricate movement
- The GMT hand for second time zone
Or £84.29 per month
Not only does this watch perform amazing in the water, it looks stunning with an evening gown.
Beautifully blending luxury with sports design, this gorgeous TAG Heuer Aquaracer watch takes inspiration from the aquatic world, but never compromises on style or glamour.
- The timeless and elegant mother of pearl dial
- Dazzling diamond hour markers
- Excellent style both in and out of the water
Or £32.82 per month
Reflecting the beautiful designs from our past with jewellery trends of today, these Era Infinite earrings from our exclusive Beaverbrooks collection swirl with breathtaking diamonds.
- The modern mix of 9ct gold and white gold
- The elegant swirl design
- Wearing these earrings with a chic cocktail dress
Or £14.91 per month
Style with other rose gold jewellery for a coordinated and on-trend look.
From our exclusive Entwine collection, this 9ct rose gold diamond twist pendant swirls with sparkle for a feminine look. The rose gold finish gives this elegant design a contemporary edge.
- The fusion of timeless style with modern glamour
- The on-trend circle design
- The light that reflects from the twist of diamonds
Or £37.13 per month
Showcasing stunning Italian flair and craftsmanship, this Gucci G Frame watch is loved for its intricate floral finish. This watch is the perfect example of Gucci’s new revamped look.
- The sleek rectangular case
- The hand-painted floral design
- The beautiful tones of pink and green matched with gold
Or £17.25 per month
This Omega De Ville Tresor watch has been on our list ever since its release at Baselworld 2018. The fusion of everyday luxury with breathtaking diamonds is simply stunning.
- The swirl of diamonds around the polished bezel
- The bold Roman numeral hour markers for a classic look
- The pretty mother of pearl dial
Or £69.00 per month
Wear with the matching ring for ultimate style and effortless golden glamour.
Go for an iconic Gucci style with this gorgeous 18ct Running G necklace. With the instantly recognisable ‘GG’ symbol, this necklace is the perfect way to enhance your designer credentials.
- The signature Gucci style
- The 55cm chain for a longer necklace