The Ultimate Wishlist
Showcasing the most beautiful craftsmanship and backed with intricate Swiss movements, find out why we’ve fallen for these wishlist-worthy watches.
As this year marks the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11, we’re taking a closer look at the Speedmaster collection and the iconic Professional watch that went to the moon.
- This watch was the first watch to go to the moon! (Not this actual model, but you catch our drift) If it’s good enough for Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, it’s good enough for us
- The special Moonwatch presentation box with a fabric NATO and Velcro strap inside
- The OMEGA calibre 1861: the famous manual-winding movement that was worn on the moon
Limited to just 1,919 pieces to celebrate the year Beavebrooks began, discover our third and final TAG Heuer exclusive watch that’s been designed specially for our 100th birthday.
- The fact you can’t find this TAG Heuer watch anywhere else in the world!
- The striking all-black aesthetic on the dial
- The steel and black ceramic bracelet and black ceramic tachymeter bezel
- The limited edition number on the caseback
The ideal companion for any challenge, the Breitling Chronomat collection has been designed with professional pilots in mind for the ultimate aviation watch.
- If it’s good enough for professional pilots then it’s good enough for us!
- The steel and rose gold finish
- The self-winding chronograph caliber is chronometer-certified by the COSC
Featuring the first ever drift angle calculator to appear in a watch, this Hamilton collection boasts a technical look that will suit urban aviators down to the ground.
- The on-trend retro feel of the watch from the tan leather strap
- The reflection of Hamilton’s military heritage
- It’s practical yet stylish finish
The Aquaracer collection brings together both style and functionality and it works perfectly for luxury both in and out of the water.
- The 300m water resistance for taking on the waves in style
- The diving extension for exploring with ease underwater
- The glittering diamond hour markers for luxurious sparkle.
Created in celebration of our 100th birthday, this worldwide exclusive Beyond Brilliance ring radiates 100 facets from the centre of the diamond for exceptional sparkle.
- The exclusive diamond cut for the most breathtaking sparkle
- The 18ct PureWhite gold band for the perfect backdrop
- Trace the exact location from where you diamond was mined from in Canada
Timeless, genderless and effortless, the Grip takes inspiration from the handshake and also by the grip of a trainer to a skateboard.
- The 70s feel and aesthetic
- The rounded square case
- The innovative design showcasing three windows with rotating disks
- How comfortable it feels on the wrist
The famous Constellation Manhattan collection has been given a modern makeover and it’s more beautiful than ever.
- The dramatic design of the famous half-moon “claws” on the case and mono-rang bracelet
- The iconic Constellation star at 6 o’clock
- The unique horizontal bracelet links
Instantly recognisable, this Gucci 18ct Gold Running G Necklace is sleek, sophisticated and timeless in style.
- The luxurious 18ct gold with a polished finish
- The running G pendant for an iconic Gucci look
- The adjustable and branded fastener