The Beaverbrooks Price Promise
At Beaverbrooks, we are committed to ensuring that our branded products are always available to you at the best possible prices. We regularly check our products against our competitors to ensure that we not only match them on quality, but that we also set highly competitive prices.
Our price promise to you means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match the advertised price or discount code for you as long as the following applies…
- It is an identical product that is in stock.
- The retailer is an authorised stockist.
- The price may be advertised online or in-store, providing that the retailer has a physical store.
- The Beaverbrooks Price Promise is not available against online only retailers
You can take advantage of our Beaverbrooks Price Promise either at the time of purchasing your branded jewellery or watch, or for up to seven days following your purchase.
The prices we match
If you find the items advertised nationally by an authorised stockist, we will be able to match that price for you at any of our Beaverbrooks stores.
Discount and voucher codes will also be matched if we’re able to verify that the offer is valid, at the time of reviewing the price promise request.
However, if you find the products available at a lower price by an independent stockist, or a local branch of a national retailer, we will match that price at any of our stores.
We offer our Beaverbrooks Price Promise on any individual branded product that is identical in terms of make, model, size or colour. However, the authorised stockist must have this item in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), and be able to complete delivery within 2-3 days for us to be able to match the price.
How to use our Beaverbrooks Price Promise
At the time of purchasing:
- We will ask you for the product description, the relevant authorised retailer’s name, the advertised product price, discount code (if applicable), confirmation that the product is available for purchase now (for delivery within 2-3 days), payment method and payment term agreed.
- We will then verify the Beaverbrooks Price Promise while you wait in store.
On a product you have already bought from us:
- Please come back to any of our stores within 7 days of purchasing the item.
- We will need to see your original receipt for the item, along with all the information above regarding the comparable product.
- Once we have verified the price and/or discount code and that the product is available to purchase from the authorised stockist, we will happily refund the difference to you.
Terms & Conditions
The Beaverbrooks Price Promise is available on branded jewellery and timepieces. It is not available on Beaverbrooks own jewellery.
The Beaverbrooks Price Promise products must be identical (i.e. same name, model, colour and finish), not damaged, not pre-owned and sold directly through an authorised stockist in the UK in £GBP.
The Beaverbrooks Price Promise is available on items which are currently held in stock by the authorised retailer, available for purchase immediately (for delivery within 2-3 days). It excludes product that have to be ordered, or which specify a delivery time of a week or more.
Interest Free Credit is only available with the Beaverbrooks Price Promise where the same terms are available at the other authorised retailer. In this instance, the advertised Interest Free payment term would also be matched.
Items sold as part of any special deal, such as buy one get one free, are not valid for the Beaverbrooks Price Promise.
Price Promise requests against discount and voucher codes will be matched if we’re able to verify that the offer is valid, at the time of reviewing the price promise request.
The Beaverbrooks Price Promise cannot be used in conjunction with any other Beaverbrooks promotion, or discount offer.
The Beaverbrooks Price Promise is for personal use only. We reserve the right to restrict our Price Promise on each item to one per customer.
The Beaverbrooks Price Promise will not apply if the selected authorised stockist or branch of a stockist is in administration or closing down. Nor will the Beaverbrooks Price Promise apply if the purchase is made in an outlet store.