Order or reserve an item online& collect in-store
With our in-store collection service, you can shop or reserve an item online and pick up in-store in as little as 2 hours.
Get your order delivered for free to your local Beaverbrooks store or at one of 12,000 Post Office branches using Royal Mail Local Collect.
Click & Collect
Order online & collect to over 12,000
- Free on orders over £30, £2.95 for orders under £30
- Get your order delivered to any Beaverbrooks store or to one of 12,000 Post Office branches across the UK
- 2-3 working days
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail if you choose a Post Office branch as your collection point
- You will be notified when your order is despatched and provided with a tracking link
How to use Click & Collect
Choose Click & Collect
Once you’re in the checkout, choose Click & Collect as your delivery option.
Select your nearest store or Post Office
Use our store finder to find your nearest Beaverbrooks store or Post Office.
We’ll let you know when your order is ready
Once you’ve placed your order, your estimated delivery date will be shown on your confirmation email. We’ll then let you know by email as soon as your order is ready to collect in-store.
If you’ve chosen a Post Office, we’ll provide you with a tracking number as well as SMS alerts to let you know when your order has arrived.
Collect your order
From A Beaverbrooks Store
Please bring the following items when you collect your order at a Beaverbrooks store. Note: it needs to be collected by the person who has placed the order! We’re not authorised to give it to anyone else.
- Photo ID (driving licence, passport, citizen card)
- confirmation email or order number
We’ll look after your order for two weeks. We’ll send you reminders if you don’t collect your order, but if we haven’t heard from you after that time your order will be cancelled and refunded.
From A Post Office
Please bring the following items when you collect your order at a Post Office:
- Parcel tracking number
- ID (credit or debit card, driving licence, passport)
Once your order arrives at your local Post Office, it will be available to collect for 18 days.
For full Terms & Conditions, see here.
Reserve an item online for free and pick it up in-store in as little as 2 hours
- Pick up in as little as 2 hours at one of our Beaverbrooks stores
- Free on all items. No deposit needed – pay when you collect
- We’ll hold the item for 2 days
How to use Reserve In-store
Reserve your chosen item
Enter your postcode or city in the Reserve In-store box on the product page and check if your item is available to reserve in a store near you.
Enter your details
If the item is available, click Reserve Here and enter your details. We’ll confirm your reservation by email within 2 hours.
Collect your order
Pay for your item when you pick it up in-store. We’ll hold your item for 2 days.