Win £2,000 Towards Your Wedding Jewellery
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
- The competition is open from Thursday 29th March 2018 to 23:59:59 Monday 30th April 2018.
- You must only enter yourself into the competition, entries on behalf of other people will be discounted.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all nominations received via the entry form.
- The winner will be able to select Beaverbrooks jewellery up to the value of £2,000. This will exclude watches and branded jewellery.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by Beaverbrooks in social media communications and press or marketing material referencing the competition.
- By entering the competition, you agree to Beaverbrooks contacting you by any contact details provided. Beaverbrooks respects your privacy and will not share your details with any third party.
- To enter via the website, all entrants must complete the mandatory fields and submit the form.
- Entrants will be asked to supply proof that their wedding is booked on Saturday 19 May 2018.
- The winner will be informed of their prize within 2 working days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified. Failure to respond will result in the prize being awarded to another entry
- There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they have until Sunday 13th May 2018 to visit their nearest Beaverbrooks store to claim their prize.
- By entering the competition, nominators agree for their name, entry and any associated PR, including images and video, in relation to their entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications, press and/or marketing material referencing the competition.
- Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the nominators and the nominees will not be disclosed to a third party without consent. Personal data relating to nominators and nominees will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion.