We think your partner’s style is...
A real-life action man, who’s sporty and loves the outdoors. For a knock-out gift, choose something that combines fitness and functionality.
More gifts he’ll love
Discover more carefully selected categories for your partner…
Thank you for entering our competition for a chance to win £1,000. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted by the email address provided.
Win £1,000 Towards Your Wishlist
Simply fill in the form below for your chance to win.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
- The prize draw is open from Tuesday 19th November 2019 to 9am Friday 13th December 2019.
- There will be one winner. The prize is a £1,000 Beaverbrooks Gift Card.
- To be entered into the prize draw, entrants must complete the Christmas Gift Finder and input any relevant details when requested.
- You must only enter yourself into the prize draw, entries on behalf of other people will be discounted. There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be informed of their prize within 48 hours following the end of the prize draw.
- Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
- No cash alternatives or substitutions, the prize is not transferable and non-refundable.
- By entering the prize draw, you agree to Beaverbrooks contacting you by any contact details provided. Beaverbrooks respects your privacy and will not share your details with any third party.
- Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the nominators and the nominees will not be disclosed to a third party without consent. Personal data relating to nominators and nominees will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the prize draw closes to ensure the Promoter operations prize draws in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the prize draw, you give Beaverbrooks permission for your entry to be used in all marketing campaigns/collateral including on social media and on Beaverbrooks.co.uk.
- Beaverbrooks does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Beaverbrooks the Jewellers. Beaverbrooks reserves the right to amend the terms of this prize draw at any time.
The Art Of Gift-Giving
In A Couple
For our 100th anniversary, we asked 2,000 loved-up couples about gift-giving, funny present fails and what they’d love to unwrap on Christmas morning. Get some insider knowledge on how to find a perfect & meaningful Christmas present.
Christmas Inspiration & Advice
Make this Christmas the most memorable one yet. Read our gift guides and party edits here.