Hublot Big Bang Automatic Chronograph Watch
Pay nothing today
Paying a deposit is optional when you spread the cost interest-free
Out of stock
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Hublot Big Bang Automatic Chronograph Watch (M128655)
This Hublot Big Bang Automatic Chronograph Watch is given an even sportier aesthetic with contrasting steel, ceramic and rubber finishes. Demonstrating the brand’s innovative use of high-tech materials with its layered design, the stamped carbon effect dial and the red flash on the second hand adds a punch of adrenaline.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black structured rubber strap with stainless steel deployment buckle clasp
- 41mm polished and satin-finished stainless steel case with 100m water resistance
- Polished black ceramic bezel with 6 H-shaped titanium screws
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Black stamped carbon effect dial with Arabic numeral and baton hour markers
- Three chronograph sub-dials with date window at 4 o'clock
- Powered by the HUB4300 self-winding chronograph movement with up to 42 hours power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|