OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150m Small Seconds Co-Axial Master Chronometer Men's Watch
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150m Small Seconds Co-Axial Master Chronometer Men's Watch (M126391)
Free OMEGA Watch Sizing
Tell us your wrist size in the checkout and we’ll adjust your bracelet watch before we despatch.
The standard bracelet size for OMEGA is below.
A tribute to the brand's rich maritime heritage, this OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150m Small Seconds Co-Axial Master Chronometer Men's Watch is simply luxurious. Check out the bold new update, the addition of a sub dial at 6 o'clock.
At A Glance
- Presented on a polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- 41mm case size with 150m water resistance
- Symmetrical case with a wave-edged design featured on the case back
- Brushed silvery dial distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern
- Date window at 6 o'clock and Small Seconds sub dial featuring a blackened ring
- Blackened hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova
- Sandblasted minutes and seconds tracks on the dial and sub dial
- Screw in crown
- Domed scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8916 movement
- Power reserve of up to 60 hours
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Clasp Type||Butterfly Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|