Longines HydroConquest Automatic Men's Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Longines HydroConquest Automatic Men's Watch | £1,500
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Longines HydroConquest Automatic Men's Watch (M126266)
Longines have a long history of creating luxury, high performance timepieces and the Longines HydroConquest Automatic Men’s Watch sits beautifully in their repertoire. A perfect fusion of technical innovation and elegant design, just another inspirational example of their expert craftmanship and understanding of the world of water.
At A Glance
- Presented on a dual toned yellow gold PVD and stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp
- 41mm case crafted from stainless steel with a ceramic, unidirectional rotating bezel
- Matt black dial features Arabic numerals, indexes, and yellow gold hands, all finished with Swiss Super-LumiNova
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Water resistant up to 300m
- Date window positioned at 3 o’clock
- Powered by an automatic, self-winding mechanical movement and a power reserve of approximately 72 hours
|Strap/Finish||Stainless Steel,Gold Tone,Ion Plated/PVD,Bi-Metal|
|Function||Rotating Bezel, Date|
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp with Safety|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|