OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Co-Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph Men's Watch
Only available in selected stores
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Co-Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph Men's Watch (M124488)
Inspired by the 4th generation Speedmaster style worn on the moon, this new OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Co-Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph Men's Watch is now Master Chronometer Certified with the highest standard of precision, performance and magnetic-resistance in the Swiss watch industry, making it one of the world's most iconic timepieces.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black leather strap with polished clasp and OMEGA logo on a satin-finished cover
- 42mm case size with 50m water resistance
- Asymmetrical case, black step dial and the famous dot over 90 on the anodised aluminium bezel ring
- Small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder
- Hesalite glass on the front and an embossed Seahorse medallion on the case back
- Powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 3861 movement
- Anti-magnetic to 15,000 gauss
- Power reserve of 50 hours
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|