Seiko Prospex Alpinist Automatic Men’s Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Seiko Prospex Alpinist Automatic Men’s Watch | £650
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Seiko Prospex Alpinist Automatic Men’s Watch (M123122)
Designed with an original vintage vibe, this Seiko Prospex Alpinist Automatic Men’s Watch is a modern update of the 1959 timepiece that helped the Japanese ‘Yama-otoko’ mountain men navigate in treacherous terrain. Its sleek style ensures it will look as good in a business meeting as it will on your next adventure.
At A Glance
- Presented on a brown calfskin strap with three fold clasp and push button release
- 39.5mm stainless steel case with a polished bezel with rotating compass inner ring and 200m water resistance
- Sapphire crystal with magnifier and anti-reflective treatment on the inside
- Green dial with Arabic numeral hour markers
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Battery charge indicator and overcharge prevention function
- Powered by an automatic movement with manual winding capacity
- 70 hours power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||39.5|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|