Hublot Classic Fusion Aerofusion Moonphase Ceramic Automatic Watch
In stock - free delivery by 12th December
Hublot Classic Fusion Aerofusion Moonphase Ceramic Automatic Watch | £14,700
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Hublot Classic Fusion Aerofusion Moonphase Ceramic Automatic Watch (M122781)
A modern and contemporary take on a classic design, this Hublot Classic Fusion Aerofusion Moonphase Ceramic Automatic Watch redefines the codes of timeless elegance. The stunning skeleton dial proudly reveals the high-tech inner workings at the heart of this luxurious timepiece.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black rubber and alligator leather strap with black PVD stainless steel deployant buckle clasp
- 45mm polished and satin-finished black ceramic case with 50m water resistance
- Satin-finished and polished black ceramic bezel with 6 H-shaped titanium screws
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Sapphire dial with baton hour markers
- Moonphase display at 6 o’clock
- Day and month display at 12 o’clock
- Powered by the HUB1131 self-winding automatic moonphase movement
- Up to 42 hours power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||45|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|