Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium Automatic Chronograph Watch
In stock - free delivery on 9th December
Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium Automatic Chronograph Watch | £17,300
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium Automatic Chronograph Watch (M122702)
Showcasing a sleek, modern outline thanks to its integrated titanium bracelet, this Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium Automatic Chronograph Watch epitomises the brand’s innovative approach to watchmaking. Its skeleton dial allows a glimpse of the powerful manufacture movement beating inside.
At A Glance
- Presented on a polished and satin-finished titanium bracelet with titanium deployment buckle clasp
- 42mm polished and satin-finished titanium case with 100m water resistance
- Satin-finished and polished titanium bezel with 6 H-shaped titanium screws
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Matte black skeleton dial with baton hour markers
- Two chronograph sub-dials
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Powered by the HUB1280 UNICO Manufacture self-winding automatic chronograph flyback movement with column wheel
- Up to 72 hours power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|