Bremont Broadsword Bronze Automatic Chronometer Men's Watch
In stock - free delivery on 26th October
Bremont Broadsword Bronze Automatic Chronometer Men's Watch | £2,995
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Bremont Broadsword Bronze Automatic Chronometer Men's Watch (M122289)
Introducing the Bremont Broadsword Bronze which forms part of the iconic Armed Forces Collection. A contemporary take on the three handed 'Dirty Dozen' watch, a series of timepieces designed for the British Army during World War Two, this Bremont Broadsword Bronze Automatic Chronometer Men's Watch is the perfect timepiece for classic style.
At A Glance
- Presented on a grey leather strap with buckle fastening
- 40mm case size with 100m water resistance
- Designed with a CuSn8 bronze case, a solid solution strengthened copper alloy with 8% tin to add strength and make it wear resistant to corrosion
- Grey dial with sub dial at 6 o'clock
- Numbered hour markers with date window at 3 o'clock
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by an automatic movement
|Case Size (mm)||40|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|