Rado Captain Cook Automatic Bronze Men's Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Rado Captain Cook Automatic Bronze Men's Watch | £2,415
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Rado Captain Cook Automatic Bronze Men's Watch (M121819)
A new and improved look of the original timepiece from 1962, this Rado Captain Cook Automatic Bronze Men's Watch showcases vintage details for a contemporary look.
At A Glance
- Presented on a blue leather strap
- 42mm bronze case size with 300m water resistance
- Blue dial with blue ceramic bezel
- Baton hour markers with date window at 3 o'clock
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by a Swiss automatic movement movement
- Power reserve of 80 hours
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|