Bremont Armed Forces Arrow Automatic Men's Watch
In stock - free delivery on 29th September
Bremont Armed Forces Arrow Automatic Men's Watch | £3,595
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Bremont Armed Forces Arrow Automatic Men's Watch (M118796)
The only timepiece in the world allowed to use the signs, symbols and Heraldic badges of the Royal Navy, British Army and the Royal Air Force. This Bremont Armed Forces Arrow Automatic Men's Watch was inspired by a range of watches created for the British Army during WWII known as the 'Dirty Dozen'.
At A Glance
- Presented on a RAF blue sailcloth strap
- 42mm case dial with 100m water resistance
- 'Dirty Dozen' inspired black dial with mint coloured Super-LumiNova filled hands
- Chronograph sub dials
- Numbered hour markers with date window at 6 o'clock
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Stainless steel case back with engraved Her Majesty's Armed Forces Heraldic Badges
- Powered by a Swiss BE-51AE calibre automatic movement
- Power reserve of 48 hours
|Function||Chronograph, Chronometer, Date, Power Reserve|
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|