What's in the gift set?
- Outdoor waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- Leather watch roll
- Moleskin notepad
- Branded scarf & cap
Shop TAG Heuer Collections
TAG Heuer | Interest Free Credit
Terms and Conditions +
- Purchase any TAG Heuer watch online from Beaverbrooks (http://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/) for your chance to win a TAG Heuer hamper worth over £100.
- By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the prize draw form a part of these terms and conditions. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference.
- To enter this prize draw you must have purchased any TAG Heuer watch online from Beaverbrooks between 15:30 Wednesday 29th July 2020 and 09:00 GMT Wednesday 12th August 2020. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail you will be disqualified. The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years of age or over. When purchasing online from Beaverbrooks you will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Orders returned before the closing date will be removed from the draw.
- Beaverbrooks will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via the contact details provided at point of purchase online. Beaverbrooks are not responsible for details provided incorrectly. Contact will be made within 3 working days of the promotion ending. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the winner, Beaverbrooks reserve the right to offer the prize to the next valid entrant drawn at random. There will be 1 winner in total.
- The winner will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator from all of the valid entries received before the Closing Date.
- The promotion is not open to Beaverbrooks employees and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this promotion.
- No bulk entries shall be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Beaverbrooks does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- Your details will be used only in relation to the administration of this competition and the delivery of the prize.
- The prize is exclusively as stated. The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred, refunded, or transferred and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If a Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond Beaverbrooks’ control, a prize which in Beaverbrooks sole discretion is of equal or greater value will be provided. The Prize is only Redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
- Beaverbrooks reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the promotion at any time. Beaverbrooks’ decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In consideration of being awarded the Prize the winner may be required by Beaverbrooks to take part in publicity related to the subject of the promotion and confirm that they will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the entrant’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the entrant concerning the promotion and/or prize.