Terms and Conditions +
- 1. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the prize draw form a part of these terms and conditions. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference.
- 2. To enter the prize draw you must have purchased a TAG Heuer watch between 10:00 GMT Friday 2nd October (Opening Date) and 9:00 GMT Monday 26th October 2020 (Closing Date) from https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/, any Beaverbrooks store nationwide and TAG Heuer Franchised Boutiques (Bluewater, Leeds, Norwich & Leicester).
- 3. Details given at the time of placing your order will be submitted into the draw. By entering online, you will automatically enter into the draw and will be able to opt out should you wish following the link given within your order confirmation email. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail you will be disqualified.
- 4. Orders returned before the closing date will be removed from the draw.
- 5. You must enter the prize draw with your own personal details; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail you will be disqualified.
- 6. The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years of age or over.
- 7. The promotion is NOT open to TAG Heuer and / or Beaverbrooks employees and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this promotion.
- 8. Internet access is required in order to redeem the prize experience, and, neither TAG Heuer nor Beaverbrooks will pay a contribution to any costs of internet access.
- 9. No bulk or third-party entries shall be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- 10. Beaverbrooks do not accept responsibility for any entries which fails to receive due to computer error in transit. TAG Heuer do not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- 12. The promotion starts at 10:00am GMT on 02/10/2020 and closes at 09:00am GMT on 26/10/2020 (the “Closing Date”).
- 13. There will be 16 (sixteen) winners in total, and each will be picked at random from all the valid entries received before the Closing Date.
- 14. Each winner will be allocated 1 ticket to the virtual Q&A with Christian Horner, Team Principal of Aston Martin Red Bull Racing, taking place on Saturday 31st October (the “Prize”). Each winner must be available on Saturday 31st October in order to participate in the prize experience.
- 15. Each winner as applicable agrees to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time and all applicable regulations relating to access to the event (the “Q&A virtual event”).
- 16. Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
- 17. Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) the virtual Q&A any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a race or any aspect of it.
- 18. TAG Heuer may pass personal information relating to prize winners (names and contact details) to Red Bull Technology Limited for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Tickets and, in the event of a suspected breach of any Terms and Conditions, investigating and taking action against such winners.
- 19. Beaverbrooks will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner (via the contact details they provided at entry. Beaverbrooks is not responsible for details inserted incorrectly) within 42 hours of the promotion ending (26/10/2020). If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the winner, TAG Heuer reserve the right to offer the prize to the next valid entrant drawn at random.
- 20. The prize is exclusively as stated. The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- 21. Unless expressly stated to be part of the Prize: (i) travel to and from the Prize is not included; and (ii) all other incidental costs not expressly stated to constitute a part of the Prize are also not included.
- 22. The Prize is only redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
- 23. TAG Heuer cannot guarantee that the Prize will be free from all disruptions, failings and/or errors.
- 24. In circumstances within which TAG Heuer is procuring the Prize rather than providing the Prize itself, TAG Heuer shall not be liable for any act or omission of the Prize providers, and you now agree not to hold TAG Heuer at fault for any fault of the Prize provider.
- 25. Limitations of liability: Insofar as permitted by law, neither TAG Heuer, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
b. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; and,
c. Any injury or damage to participants upon delivery of and/or use of their prize.
- 26. TAG Heuer reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the promotion at any time. TAG Heuer and decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 27. In consideration of being awarded the winner may be required by TAG Heuer to take part in publicity related to the subject of the promotion and confirm that they will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the entrant’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the entrant concerning the promotion and/or prize.
- 28. We thank you for your trust and for sharing your personal data with TAG Heuer. We will use your data for the sole purpose of enhancing your client experience, and handling your requests. We will not share your personal data information with other affiliates or third-party providers. Your personal data may also be accessed from out of the European Union, more specifically from Switzerland. Be ensured that we provide a high level of protection to your personal data when transferred out of your country. Please be aware that we will not keep your personal data for longer than 5 years after we last hear from you. In any case, you have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data or to amend or to access it. You can exercise these rights by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROMOTER: Tag Heuer Duval House, 16-18 Harcourt Street, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3GN (LVMH Watch & Jewellery UK Ltd) and Red Bull Technology Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under number 05202976 and whose registered office is Building 1, Bradbourne Drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, MK7 8BJ.