Give us your unwanted gifts…
and we’ll give you a £10 Beaverbrooks Gift Card
To celebrate our 100th anniversary, we’re helping make Christmas memories by giving your unwanted gifts to good causes.
We’ve all received Christmas presents that don’t quite hit the mark, whether it’s a Secret Santa present we never needed or an item we wouldn’t usually buy for ourselves. Rather than letting all those unloved presents gather dust or end up in the bin, we want to do something useful with them and donate to a worthy cause this year.
We donate 20% of our retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, we’ve donated over £14million to over 750 different charities.DISCOVER OUR CHARITY WORK
How to donate your unwanted Christmas gifts to charity
If you’ve been given a gift that isn’t to your taste and want to donate it to a worthy cause, here’s what to do:
1. Make sure your unwanted
gifts fit the below:
- All items must be in their original condition and packaging
- All clothing must be unworn with labels
- Items must be no bigger than 60cm x 60cm x 60cm (although this is at the discretion of the store manager)
2. Head to your nearest Beaverbrooks
store with your unwanted gift
Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. Pop into store with your unwanted gift between 10am Friday 3rd January – 4pm Sunday 6th January and one of our lovely colleagues will be on-hand to help.FIND YOUR NEAREST STORE
3. Receive a £10 Beaverbrooks Gift Card
to put towards something you really want
If you take part in our Charity Gift Swap and bring in a valid unwanted gift to your local Beaverbrooks store, we’ll give you a £10 Beaverbrooks Gift Card. Only one £10 Beaverbrooks Gift Card will be allocated per person, regardless of how many unwanted gifts you bring in.
What to donate
Arts & crafts, board games, puzzles, toys, soft toys, dolls, action men, Lego, CDs and DVDs, headphones, speakers, toiletries, sealed perfume/aftershave, clothing, pyjamas, socks, hat, scarves, gloves, mugs, bottles.
Perishable goods with sell by date of less than one month, alcohol, pets and weapons will not be accepted!
Our core purpose is to enrich lives, which simply means making a positive difference to the world. One of the many ways we do this is through our charity work.DISCOVER OUR CHARITY WORK
The finer details
- The Charity Gift Swap is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion). Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a legal parent/guardian to be eligible to enter.
- The giveaway starts at 10am Friday 3rd January and finishes at 4pm Sunday 5th January and is valid in all 71 Beaverbrooks stores. Find your nearest Beaverbrooks store here.
- To take part in the Charity Gift Swap, entrants must bring in an unwanted Christmas gift into store.
- All items must be in their original condition and packaging. Perishable goods with sell by date of less than one month, pets and weapons will not be accepted. All clothing must be unworn with labels.
- Gifts that will be accepted include sticker books, colouring books, craft activities, board games, puzzles, toys, soft toys, dolls, action men, Lego, CDs and DVDs, headphones, speakers, toiletries and accessories, clothing, pyjamas, socks, hat, scarves, gloves, mugs, bottles.
- Items must be no bigger than 60cmx60cmx60cm, however this is at the discretion of the store manager.
- One £10 Beaverbrooks Gift Card will be permitted per person and per household, regardless of number of unwanted gifts brought in. To be eligible to receive the gift card, you must visit the store in person and bring in a valid unwanted gift.
- Those who take part in the Charity Gift Swap will receive a £10 Beaverbrooks gift card. No cash alternatives or substitutions, the prize is not transferable and non-refundable.
- By taking part in the Charity Gift Swap, you agree to Beaverbrooks contacting you by any contact details provided. Beaverbrooks respects your privacy and will not share your details with any third party.
- Beaverbrooks reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- Beaverbrooks reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Those taking part in the Charity Gift Swap are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Beaverbrooks the Jewellers Ltd, Adele House, 32-34 Park Road, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1RE.