Seiko Prospex Shogun Titanium Automatic Men's Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Seiko Prospex Shogun Titanium Automatic Men's Watch | £1,320
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Seiko Prospex Shogun Titanium Automatic Men's Watch (M125556)
Nicknamed 'Shogun' by fans, meaning Japanese 'Commander-in-chief,' because of its strong look, this Seiko Prospex Shogun Titanium Automatic Men's Watch echoes elements similar to the armour and helmet worn by a 'Shogun' including triangular notches for the knurling of the rotating bezel and pointed markers on the bezel itself.
At A Glance
- Presented on a titanium bracelet with three-fold clasp and secure lock
- 43.5mm titanium case size with 200m water resistance
- Black dial with unidirectional rotating bezel
- Indexes hour markers with date window at 3 o'clock
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by a mechanical automatic movement
- Power reserve of 70 hours
|Case Size (mm)||43.5|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|