Seiko Prospex Diver’s Automatic Men’s Watch
Pay nothing today
Paying a deposit is optional when you spread the cost interest-free
Out of stock
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Seiko Prospex Diver’s Automatic Men’s Watch (M123128)
A stylish watch that will look as good on land as it does beneath the waves, this Seiko Prospex Diver’s Automatic Men’s Watch is a modern interpretation of the brand’s original dive watch from 1968. Curved sapphire crystal adds to its vintage-inspired style.
At A Glance
- Presented on a stainless steel bracelet with three fold clasp, push button release and extender
- 40.5mm stainless steel case with a black uni-directional rotating bezel and 200m water resistance
- Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on the inside
- Grey dial with LumiBrite baton hour markers
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Powered by an automatic movement with manual winding capacity
- 50 hours power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||40.5|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|