Seiko Prospex Street Series Arnie Solar Chronograph Men’s Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Seiko Prospex Street Series Arnie Solar Chronograph Men’s Watch | £460
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Seiko Prospex Street Series Arnie Solar Chronograph Men’s Watch (M123110)
Matching modern design with 5 decades’ experience of creating diving watches, this Seiko Prospex Street Series Arnie Chronograph combines analogue and digital watch technology. It’s affectionately nicknamed ‘Arnie’ after Arnold Schwarzenegger who wore it in the film ‘Commando’.
At A Glance
- Presented on a brown silicone accordion strap
- 47.8mm black stainless steel and plastic case with a black uni-directional rotating bezel and 200m water resistance
- Hardlex crystal
- Black dial with LumiBrite dot and baton hour markers
- Digital display at 12 o’clock
- Features include: alarm function, chronograph, full-auto calendar, battery life warning and power save function
- Powered by a solar movement
- Accurate to within 15 seconds per month
|Watch Movement||Solar Powered|
|Function||Alarm, Calendar, Chronograph|
|Case Size (mm)||47.8|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|