Breitling Avi Ref. 756 1953 Re-Edition Chronograph Men's Watch
In stock - free delivery on 8th December
Breitling Avi Ref. 756 1953 Re-Edition Chronograph Men's Watch | £6,590
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Breitling Avi Ref. 756 1953 Re-Edition Chronograph Men's Watch (M122337)
Celebrating the Co-Pilot Ref. 765 Avi introduced in 1953, this Breitling Avi Ref. 756 1953 Re-Edition Chronograph Men's Watch is the perfect companion to the Navitimer as a rugged and reliable pilots' watch.
At A Glance
- Limited to just 1,953 pieces
- Presented on a black leather strap engraved with 'One Of 1953'
- 41mm case size with 30m water resistance
- Engraved rotating bezel secured by three screws
- All-black dial with chronograph sub dials
- Highly domed hesalite crystal glass
- Arabic numerals inspired by the original Co-Pilot from 1953
- The 15 minute counter has the same signature luminescent indexes every three minutes as the original 765 Avi
- Powered by the in-house hand-wound Breitling Manufacture Calibre B09
- Power reserve of 70 hours
- COSC-certified chronometer
|Range||Breitling Aviator 8|
|Collection||Aviator 8 1953|
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Glass Type||Hesalite Crystal|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|