Item code: M116388
Out of stock
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Bremont Supersonic Rose Gold Automatic Watch (M116388)
Limited to just 100 pieces, this Bremont Supersonic rose gold automatic watch features Bremont's first ever manual wind movement with an excellent 8 day power reserve and has a style that's reminiscent of a 70s style.
At A Glance
- Presented on a brown alligator strap with a pin buckle
- 43mm rose gold case in Bremont Trip-Tick construction with a polished bezel and 100m water resistance
- Includes a ring of aluminium from Alpha Bravo, Heathrow's last remaining Concorde
- Anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Sunray silver white metal dial with applied hour markers and Super-LumiNova-filled rose gold hands
- Second counter and date window at 6 o'clock
- Powered by a modified calibre BE-11M 8 day manual wind movement
- Bespoke packaging for a nod to the iconic shape of Concorde
|Case Size (mm)||43|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|