TAG Heuer Monaco Gulf Special Edition Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch
Pay nothing today
Paying a deposit is optional when you spread the cost interest-free
Out of stock
TAG Heuer Monaco Gulf Special Edition Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch | £5,450
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
TAG Heuer Monaco Gulf Special Edition Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch (M113029)
An exciting new edition to the Monaco family, this TAG Heuer Monaco Gulf special edition automatic men's watch celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the Gulf Racing Stripes.
At A Glance
- The Monaco was made famous instantly when Steve McQueen wore it in Le Mans in 1971.
- Presented on a blue calf skin strap with orange lining
- 39mm steel alternate finishing case with a fixed bezel and 100m water resistance
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Blue sunray brushed dial that's enhanced by the Gulf stripes
- A blue flange with a minute scale
- Red, rhodium plated and facetted hour and minute hands with white Superluminova and a red lacquered hand
- A date window at 6 o'clock and two chronograph sub dials.
- Powered by an automatic movement with a TAG Heuer Calibre 11 and a power reserve of around 40 hours.
|Range||TAG Heuer Monaco|
|Case Size (mm)||39|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp with Safety|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|