Tudor Pelagos LHD Titanium Men's Watch
Only available in store
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Pelagos LHD Titanium Men's Watch (M107624)
Free Tudor Watch Sizing
Tell us your wrist size in the checkout and we’ll adjust your bracelet watch before we despatch.
The standard bracelet size for Tudor is below.
Designed especially for left-handed divers, this titanium Tudor Pelagos is a tool watch made for power and performance. Tough and functional, its features are designed to be easy to use, even in the most challenging environments.
At A Glance
- Titanium bracelet with folding clasp
- 42mm titanium and steel case with a black uni-directional rotating bezel and 500m water resistance
- Automatic helium escape valve at 3 o’clock
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Black dial with luminous baton hour markers
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Powered by the Manufacture Calibre MT5612-LHD (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Minimum power reserve of 70 hours
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|