Every piece of Beaverbrooks jewellery and every watch is special. Therefore, they deserve to be looked after. That’s why at Beaverbrooks we offer you peace of mind with our Jewellery and Watch Insurance from T.H. March & Co.
Taking out separate insurance for your Beaverbrooks purchase is the safest option to ensure your precious jewellery and watches are covered against loss, theft, or accidental damage. The insurance will protect your items for a period of one year and will cover your jewellery and watches up to a value of £5,000. It also includes worldwide cover to ensure your jewellery and watches are safe abroad. (Full terms and conditions available in store).
Our Jewellery and Watch Insurance is available in any of our stores, and can be arranged at the time of making your purchase.Find your nearest store
Benefits of Jewellery & Watch Insurance
- Comprehensive insurance cover protecting your jewellery or watch in the event that it is accidentally damaged, stolen or lost.
- Replacement or repair from any Beaverbrooks store.
- Like for like replacement where possible.
- Worldwide cover.
- No excess to pay in the event of a claim
- Each item will be covered up to a value of £5,000.
- The policy may be cancelled if you return or exchange your item within 30 days.
- No cash settlements.
- There is no cover for losses from baggage unless carried by hand and personally supervised.
- There is no cover for theft from unattended vehicles unless the vehicle is securely locked and the property is within a locked compartment or boot of the vehicle.
Cooling off period
If you change your mind, the insurance may be cancelled within 30 days of taking out the policy. Providing no claim has been made and that the certificate is returned to any Beaverbrooks store, a full refund of your premium will be given. The premium will not be returned if the insurance is cancelled after the 30-day cooling off period.
Making a claim
If you need to make a claim, please take your damaged item along with your insurance certificate and the original till receipt to any Beaverbrooks store. All claims must be made within 30 days of the incident, as failure to do so may invalidate your claim.
In the event of theft or loss, you should notify the police immediately and request a loss reference number
Some or all of the information which you supply to Beaverbrooks in connection with the insurance will be held by us. This information will not be passed on to any other organisation without your permission other than is necessary to provide the insurance.
In the unlikely event of a complaint arising, you should write quoting the insurance certificate number and detailing your complaint to:
T.H. March & Co. Limited,
Hare Park House,
Yelverton Business Park,
Telephone: (01822) 855 555.
In the unlikely event that a complaint is not resolved at this stage, you will be supplied with full details on how to further your complaint if necessary by T.H. March & Co. Limited. These details will include contact numbers for complaints services operated by the insurer and contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service for complaints against the insurer in the event that they are not resolved.