Have Your Say
Decisions, decisions! Whether you’re shopping for the finishing touches for a special occasion or for the gift of a lifetime, sometimes it’s great to know what other people think about it. By rating and reviewing the products you buy, you’ll be helping other customers make the right decision. It’s the next best thing to asking your best friend how your new bracelet looks on.
Tell us what you think: how to write a product review in 3 easy steps
- Find the product you want to review.
- Click on ‘Write a Review’.
- Rate and review your product.
Our Tips: writing great product reviews
- Highlight the product’s features and benefits.
- Tell us specifically what you liked or disliked.
- Give us your tips on how to style the product.
- Avoid mentioning other companies or websites.
- Protect your privacy by not posting any personal information about yourself or others.
To submit a product review you need to be registered with Beaverbrooks and agree to our Product Review Terms and Conditions
Guidelines for product reviews
We love finding out what you think about our products and so want to say thanks for sending us a review – whether the feedback is good, or not so good. If you’re anything like us, it’s great to find out what other people think before making your choice. We believe that reading reviews by other customers helps you make a more informed decision about your purchase and so we would ask you to ensure that your review is as helpful as possible.
We moderate all your reviews before they are published on our website, so please allow up to three days before your review goes live.
Our Terms and Conditions
- When submitting a review, you must not use a false name or impersonate any person or entity.
- We may, at our discretion, edit the review to correct grammatical and typographical mistakes. We will never amend any review with the intention of changing or altering the original meaning or tone.
- By submitting a review, you grant Beaverbrooks and its affiliates non-exclusive, royalty-free and sub licensable rights to publish, modify (with regards to grammatical and typographical mistakes) and distribute the review in any media using the name you supplied in conjunction with the review.
It is our intention to publish all reviews, good or bad, but reserve the right to reject any review for the following reasons:
- It contains profanities or expresses opinions that others may find offensive.
- The review is not representative of the product.
- If it contains reference to price or another retailer.
- The usage/care instructions have not been followed.
- The product has not been used for the purpose it was intended for.
- The product was not purchased from Beaverbrooks.
These are in addition to our standard terms and conditions.