OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Chronograph Calibre 321 Men's Watch
Out of stock
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Chronograph Calibre 321 Men's Watch (M121615)
Free OMEGA Watch Sizing
Tell us your wrist size in the checkout and we’ll adjust your bracelet watch before we despatch.
The standard bracelet size for OMEGA is below.
One of the world's most iconic timepieces, this OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Chronograph Calibre 321 Men's Watch has been apart of all six lunar missions reprising the famous Calibre 321, an important part of the Speedmaster's original space history.
At A Glance
- Presented on a stainless steel bracelet
- 39.7mm case size, inspired by the same 3rd generation style worn during America's first spacewalk in 1965, and 50m water resistance
- Black step dial featuring familiar Moonwatch hands with chronograph sub dials
- Polished black ceramic bezel with tachymetric scale in white enamel
- Transparent case back
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Powered by the famous OMEGA calibre 321 manual-winding chronograph movement, the calibre worn on the moon
- Power reserve of 55 hours
|Case Size (mm)||40|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|