Voted in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the past 14 years
Sorry, this vacancy has now closed.View Current Vacancies
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor in our Glasgow Fort branch. At Beaverbrooks, we believe that every Customer should come first and that a visit to any of our stores should be a wonderful experience for them. By becoming a Supervisor with us, your every day aim will be to enrich Customers lives. Why? Because we believe that’s what every customer deserves.
You will use your exceptional skills to support the management team, ensuring that the sales team are trained and coached to deliver world class customer service, whilst demonstrating expert product knowledge. You will be passionate about taking responsibility for your own learning, ensuring you have the skills to create memorable experiences for our Customers throughout your career.
You will play a pivotal part in supporting the management team to drive business performance, and your caring and supportive nature will make you an excellent role model and Beaverbrooks Ambassador.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated and driven individual who is hungry to progress their career in to a management role, as there will be future opportunities to join our management development programme.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous team leader / supervisory experience in a retail jewellery environment is essential
- Strong knowledge of a customer focussed environment
- Good product knowledge and experience with prestigious brands
- Proven sales record - you will be used to working towards and exceeding targets
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to work individually on own initiative
- Ability to lead by example and be influential
- Ability to set and work towards personal and department goals
- Good time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Committed to your own learning and development
- Jet 1 qualification desirable yet not essential
A question we regularly ask ourselves throughout the day is "what else can we do for our Customers?" If this is a question you would like to answer, put into action and get paid very well for doing so then this is the career for you.Current Vacancies