Voted in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the past 14 years
Customer Service Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Beaverbrooks as a Customer Service Coordinator. This is the ideal role for motivated and driven individuals with excellent people skills and a passion for consistently delivering excellent service.
This role will be mainly office based however you will also be customer facing and sell for a minimum of 2 days per month. In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary of £16,541.53 per annum (£7.95 per hour) plus an outstanding benefits package.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Undertaking general housekeeping
- Store administration and paperwork
- Supporting stock management
- Deposit and repair checks
- Completing month end procedures
Join us and you’ll be part of a company that puts as much emphasis on creating a great workplace as we do on customer focus and profit.
What that means for you is the chance to really develop here. It’s worth noting that all Beaverbrooks managers started out as Sales Consultants. We never recruit managers externally – even our CEO started out here as a Sales Consultant.
It’s all part of an ethos that’s developed since Beaverbrooks started out in 1919 as a family-run jewellers. We’ve always encouraged development from within and now it’s a part of who we are at the corporate level. Our values are passion, trust, fairness, caring and integrity. All the things that make working here a truly rewarding experience. And the reason we’ve been named in the top 25 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies To Work For over the past 14 years.
Just some of the outstanding benefits available:
- Excellent starting salary
- All rates of pay are above the national living wage for all, including under 25s. Salaries increase from the starting salary following successful completion of the training period
- Structured induction & ongoing training programmes
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity package, maternity return to work bonus, paternity leave & employee childcare vouchers
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to family & friends
- Regular staff events and occasions
- Employee & family support & counselling
- Retail Trust