A Golden Opportunity To Work With The Best
The Sunday Times Best Companies
Find out why we been have been voted in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the past 14 years
Repairs Department Apprentice
Salary - £4.20 per hour rising to £4.71 following successful completion of training period.
Contract - 1 year apprenticeship
Hours - Full time - 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Location - Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
This is a 12 month Apprenticeship job training programme. The successful person will be fully supported by Beaverbrooks and also a company called Sysco Business Skills Academy. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to earn while they learn in a real job whilst also gaining a recognised qualification.
As part of the Repairs Department team you will support our Customers, Stores, Office colleagues & External partners by processing the post.
REPAIRS APPRENTICE – THE ROLE:
- Processing post: including customer, stock and manufacturers parcels.
- Liaising with office departments, stores and manufacturers.
- General filing.
- Security checks to include checking of waste disposal.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communicator - written & verbal.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- A great team player.
- Uses their own initiative.
- Has good decision making skills.
- Computer literate.
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel & Word
Apprentice applicants can be aged between the ages of 16-24 & won’t have already been to University.
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers have been a family run business since 1919 and with 67 stores nationwide, we continue to grow whilst retaining our strong family values, which are engrained in the business. We are a retail jeweller that has a reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards and whose aim is to make it special for every customer, every time.
Our passion for Jewellery is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been named amongst the UKs top 25 workplaces for the past 13 years by the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for, at number 16 in 2016.
Our commitment to both charity and our communities has now become part of our DNA. Beaverbrooks donates 20 per cent of post-tax profits to its charitable trust and matches the funds that our people raise for local charities. Since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks have donated almost £10 million to worthy causes.
- Salaries increase from the starting salary following successful completion of the training period
- Structured inductions & ongoing training programmes
- Outstanding benefits package which includes 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity package, maternity return to work bonus, paternity leave & employee childcare vouchers
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to family & friends
- Regular staff events and occasions
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
Closing date for applications: Sunday 22nd January 2016Apply Now