A golden opportunity to work with the best
THE SUNDAY TIMES BEST COMPANIES
Find out why Beaverbrooks were voted 15th in The Sunday Times best companies to work for in 2013
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager. The role will involve developing a culture in our team in which we ‘Put Customers First’, creating a team culture in which the team feels they are treated right, and are treating all other colleagues and trade partners right. Also to develop a culture in our team, in which financial success is important and targets are achieved.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing the team to ensure that the sales team are trained to demonstrate expert product knowledge, can be highly adaptable, with flexible and perceptive communication skills and are coached to deliver world class customer service.
- Overseeing visual image of the branch
- Recruiting, selecting and developing the team to support the company’s succession planning requirements
- Ensuring the health, safety and security of the team and all visitors to our store
- Managing Learning and Development for our team and specifically people-processes to the specified standards, specifically personal development discussions, one to ones, monthly performance reviews
- Leading and supporting the team to drive business performance and be responsible in ensuring our business is operationally-efficient, standards for all systems and procedures are adhered to and everyone adheres to essential policies.
- Managing the controllable costs of the branch, in order to maximise profitability and manage stock, maintaining it in excellent condition.
- Demonstrate professional business acumen and maintain a strong understanding of all factors which could affect our business and our Market sector
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous retail management experience
- Strong knowledge of a customer focussed environment
- Good jewellery product knowledge and experience with prestigious brands
- Ability to lead by example and be influential
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Proven sales record - you will be used to working towards and exceeding targets
- Self motivated and driven individual
- Ability to set and work towards personal and department goals
- Good time management skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Committed to your own learning and development
- Your caring and supportive nature will make you an excellent role model and Beaverbrooks Ambassador
- Jet 1 & 2 qualifications desirable yet not essential