1. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the prize draw form a part of these terms and conditions. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference.
2. To enter the prize draw you must have purchased a TAG Heuer watch between 11:00 GMT Thursday 1st June and 08:59 GMT Monday 12th June 2017 from www.beaverbrooks.co.uk & any of Beaverbrooks stores.
3. Details given at the time of placing your order will be submitted into the draw. By entering online, you will automatically enter into the draw and will be able to opt out should you wish following the link given within your order confirmation email. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail you will be disqualified.
4. Orders returned before the closing date will be removed from the draw.
5. The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years of age or over.
6. The promotion is NOT open to: TAG Heuer and / or Beaverbrooks employees and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this promotion.
7. No bulk or third party entries shall be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
8. Beaverbrooks does not accept responsibility for any entries which TAG Heuer fails to receive due to computer error in transit. Beaverbrooks does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
9. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
10. The promotion starts at 11:00 GMT on Thursday 1st June and closes at 08:59 GMT on Monday 12th June 2017
11. The winners will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator from all of the valid entries received before the Closing Date.
12. There will be 5 winners in total. The winners will be allocated 2 tickets for a behind the scenes tour of Red Bull Racing HQ. (“The Prize”).
13. Travel to and from Red Bull Racing HQ is not included in the Prize. The tickets provided will be to the discretion of TAG Heuer and are subject to change.
14. Each winner and his/her guest as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time and all applicable regulations relating to access to the Red Bull Racing HQ.
15. Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
16. The Tickets shall remain at all times the property of TAG Heuer.
17. If the Tickets are obtained or used in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry, they will be automatically void and will have the right to refuse entry to the bearer or, if already in the Red Bull Racing HQ, to eject the bearer, in either case without refund.
18. Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) the Red Bull Racing HQ any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data.
19. The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to Red Bull Racing and/or TAG Heuer for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Tickets and, in the event of a suspected breach of any Terms and Conditions, investigating and taking action against such winners.
20. Beaverbrooks will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners via the contact details they provided at entry. Beaverbrooks is not responsible for details provided incorrectly. Contact will be made within 7 working days of the promotion ending. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the winner, TAG Heuer and Beaverbrooks reserve the right to offer the prize to the next valid entrant drawn at random.
21. The prizes are exclusively as stated. The Prizes must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred or transfer and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
22. If a Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond TAG Heuer’s control, a prize which in TAG Heuer’s sole discretion is of equal or greater value will be provided.
23. Unless expressly stated to be part of the Prize: (i) travel to and from the Prize is not included; and (ii) all other incidental costs not expressly stated to constitute a part of the Prize are also not included.
24. The Prize is only Redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
25. TAG Heuer cannot guarantee that the Prize will be free from all disruptions, failings and/or errors.
26. In circumstances within which TAG Heuer is procuring the Prize rather than providing the Prize itself, TAG Heuer shall not be liable for any act or omission of the Prize providers, and you now agree not to hold TAG Heuer at fault for any fault of the Prize provider.
27. Limitations of liability: Insofar as permitted by law, neither TAG Heuer, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- a. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- b. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; and,
- c. Any injury or damage to participants upon delivery of and/or use of their prize.
28. TAG Heuer reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the promotion at any time. TAG Heuer’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. In consideration of being awarded the Prize the winner may be required by Beaverbrooks to take part in publicity related to the subject of the promotion and confirm that they will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the entrant’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the entrant concerning the promotion and/or prize.
31. TAG Heuer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.