Win £3,000 Towards
Did you know that four in ten women were secretly disappointed with their proposal?
We surveyed 1,000 British women and revealed that almost half felt their partner had missed the mark by not considering the little things that really make a proposal special.
Off the back of the findings we’re giving one clueless proposer, hoping to pop the question this autumn, the chance to win an ‘engage-mentor’ and £3,000 to make the occasion extra-special. You will also win a GoPro to film your big moment so you and your partner can remember it forever.
Our personal ‘engage-mentor’ will be on hand to help plan your proposal to the finest detail – from the dream location to the perfect diamond ring.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the form below before Sunday 10 September, explaining the little things that would make your day perfect.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
- The competition is open from Wednesday 16th August 2017 to 23:59:59 Sunday 10th September 2017.
- You must only enter yourself into the competition, entries on behalf of other people will be discounted.
- One winner will be chosen from all nominations received via the entry form.
- The winner will have the opportunity to work with a dedicated team who will help them plan their proposal (up to the cost of £3,000). This will include activities and a Beaverbrooks engagement ring, excluding Maple Leaf or Hearts on Fire. All activities are subject to availability and there is no guarantee that Beaverbrooks the Jewellers will be able to fulfil the specific activity as requested by the winner.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by Beaverbrooks in social media communications and press or marketing material referencing the competition.
- By entering the competition, you agree to Beaverbrooks contacting you by any contact details provided. Beaverbrooks respects your privacy and will not share your details with any third party.
- To enter via the website, all entrants must complete the mandatory fields and submit the form.
- The winner will be informed of their prize within 2 working days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified.
- There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- All entries will be judged individually based on their merits.
- Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
- Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time if it deems that the chosen winner is unsuitable for the required PR activity. The Promoter will not exercise this right unreasonably.
- By entering the competition, nominators agree for their name, entry and any associated PR, including images and video, in relation to their entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications, press and/or marketing material referencing the competition.
- By entering the competition, the nominator accepts that their proposal will be filmed. The filming may be done by the Promoter, or by the nominator themselves with a camera supplied to them by the Promoter. This cannot be confirmed at the time of entry. By entering the competition, the nominator agrees to both capture film footage themselves and also be filmed, whichever is required by the Promoter. All associated images and video obtained during the proposal shoot can be used by the Promoter in social media communications, press and/or marketing material. The nominator must agree to provide consent and facilitate the Promoter with obtaining footage of their proposal, otherwise the prize will be passed to a new winner. If the Promoter is unsatisfied with the footage received, it reserves the right to withdraw the competition prize. The Promoter will not exercise this right unreasonably.
- Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the nominators and the nominees will not be disclosed to a third party without consent. Personal data relating to nominators and nominees will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Beaverbrooks the Jewellers Ltd, Adele House, 32-34 Park Road, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1RE.