Has Now Closed
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Beaverbrooks the Jewellers.
- The prize is a Hearts On Fire 18ct White Gold Amorous Diamond Heart Pendant
- To enter the prize draw you must be: (a) a UK resident; (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry. No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternatives or substitutions, the prize is not transferable, non-refundable, non-transferable and no change will be given.
- Entry opens at 09:00 GMT on Wednesday 31st January 2018 and closes at 23:59 GMT on Monday 12th February 2018. The winner will be selected at random on Monday 12th February 2018.
- Beaverbrooks the Jewellers will take all reasonable steps to contact the winners, but should there be no response within 24 hours of first notification, Beaverbrooks the Jewellers will allocate the prize to another one of the entrants who will again be chosen at random.
- One entry per person. Incomplete and partial entries will be excluded from the competition.
- Employees of Beaverbrooks the Jewellers, their agents and families, suppliers and associated companies are excluded from entering.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions Beaverbrooks the Jewellers’ decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Beaverbrooks the Jewellers does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Beaverbrooks the Jewellers does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- Beaverbrooks the Jewellers reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition at any time.