Do You Have What It Takes to Become Our First Ever 'Chief Bling Officer'?
Do you know your emeralds from your amethysts, and have a true passion for everything that sparkles? We have the dream role for jewellery lovers, with a new position that will pay you to wear stunning diamond rings and jewellery.
To celebrate our 100th birthday next year, we are recruiting for a ‘Chief Bling Officer’ (CBO) to wear, style and review a range of pieces from our latest fine and fashion jewellery collections.
As well as receiving £500, our newly appointed CBO will also be given £2,000 worth of sparkling jewellery which they will be able to keep for their own collections once the position comes to an end.
So, if you’ve got a passion for fashion, a keen interest in social media, and you think you might have what it takes to be our first ever CBO, then we want to hear from you!
To apply for the position, simply fill out the application form below by Sunday 2nd September, stating why you deserve the role of Chief Bling Officer.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. The competition is open from Thursday 2nd August 2018 to midnight Sunday 2nd September 2018.
3. To enter entrants must complete the above fields and submit the form.
4. You must only enter yourself into the competition, entries on behalf of other people will be discounted.
5. One winner will be chosen from all nominations received via the entry form.
6. The winner will receive a £500 cash prize and a selection of Beaverbrooks jewellery up to the value of £2,000, in exchange for the following exciting activities (to be completed before 23 December 2018):
- Minimum of four guest blogs on the Beaverbrooks website (to be drafted by the winner and amended/approved by the Promoter)
- Minimum of five individual product reviews to feature on the Beaverbrooks website (to be drafted by the winner and amended/approved by the Promoter)
- Minimum of ten social media product posts (to be drafted by the winner, amended/approved by the Promoter and posted on the winner’s social media channels at agreed dates and times)
- Minimum of eight ‘guest’ posts from Beaverbrooks social media channels (to be drafted by the Promoter and amended/approved by the winner)
- Contribute to videos for the Beaverbrooks website (to be filmed by the winner and amended/approved by the Promoter)
- Attendance at a launch meeting with Beaverbrooks’ Marketing Team in September
7. The £2,000 worth of Beaverbrooks jewellery will be selected by the Promoter and is not subject to returns, exchanges or refunds. The selected products are final and non-negotiable.
8. The £500 cash prize will be payable in two phases, £250 on selection of the winner, and £250 on completion of the above activities by 23 December 2018.
9. Reasonable travel expenses (up to the value to £250) will be offered for attendance at the launch meeting.
10. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by Beaverbrooks in social media communications and press or marketing material referencing the competition.
11. By entering the competition, you agree to Beaverbrooks contacting you by any contact details provided. Beaverbrooks respects your privacy and will not share your details with any third party.
12. The winner will be informed of their prize within 30 working days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified.
13. There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
14. All entries will be judged individually based on their merits.
15. Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
16. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time if it deems that the chosen winner is unsuitable for the required PR activity. The Promoter will not exercise this right unreasonably.
18. By entering the competition, nominators agree for their name, entry and any associated PR, including images and video, in relation to their entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications, press and/or marketing material referencing the competition.
19. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the nominators and the nominees will not be disclosed to a third party without consent. Personal data relating to nominators and nominees will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
22. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
24. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found here
25. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion.