Voted in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the past 14 years
Repairs Department Team Member
Salary - £7.85 - £8.36 per hour, dependant on experience
Contract - Permanent
Hours - Part time – 15 hrs per week over 2 days, 9am – 5pm (with one day being Monday and the other flexible)
Location - Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
As part of the Repairs Department team you will support our Customers, Stores, Office colleagues & External partners with information on repairs & services that we offer.
Flexibility will be required to support business needs, especially during peak times throughout December, January & February.
- The processing of both customer and stock repairs - this includes: making decisions on where best to send the repair for best quality repair and best cost;
- Booking back of both customer and stock repairs – this includes: ensuring all work has been carried out, communicating to stores the costs, charges to customer and guarantees, making decisions on how best to return to stock;
- Inputting data onto the database;
- Processing administration.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise;
- A great team player who can actively help towards building teamwork within the department, the office, the stores and external partners;
- Demonstrates initiative;
- Good decision making skills;
- Experience of using Excel & Word.
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers have been a family run business since 1919 and with 67 stores nationwide, we continue to grow whilst retaining our strong family values, which are engrained in the business. We are a retail jeweller that has a reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards and whose aim is to make it special for every customer, every time.
Our passion for Jewellery is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been named amongst the UKs top 25 workplaces for the past 13 years by the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for, at number 16 in 2016.
Our commitment to both charity and our communities has now become part of our DNA. Beaverbrooks donates 20 per cent of post-tax profits to its charitable trust and matches the funds that our people raise for local charities. Since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks have donated almost £10 million to worthy causes.
- Salaries increase from the starting salary following successful completion of the training period
- Structured inductions & ongoing training programmes
- Outstanding benefits package which includes 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity package, maternity return to work bonus, paternity leave & employee childcare vouchers
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to family & friends
- Regular staff events and occasions
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
Closing date Wednesday 10th AugustApply Now