Opening Autumn 2017 – The Friary, Guildford
We have some fantastic opportunities for engaging, sales-driven individuals to join us as Retail Sales Consultants at our brand-new store located in Guildford.
We’re going to be holding recruitment events throughout the summer. We’d like you to join us in August for your training in time for the exciting opening in September. If you’re hoping to join us sooner we may be able to offer you a placement at one of our local stores, so there are opportunities to join us sooner!
Guildford Store manager
"Come and be part of our brand-new Beaverbrooks Guildford store, based in The Friary Shopping Centre."
Recruiting Now - Retail Consultant Vacancies
Rate: Initial wage - £7.95/hr (that’s £16,541.53 if you’re full time). In your first year your OTE (On Target Earnings) potential is £17,047.67, simply for doing your job well!
Training: We offer a fantastic induction programme throughout your first year. As you reach each milestone your pay and benefits increase. A full time team member will receive two £500 pay increases in their first year.
Available Vacancies - Click the links below to apply
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers are an award winning, family-owned business. Our passion for Jewellery is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been a Sunday Times Top 100 Company for the past 14 years and have also won Retail Employer of the Year at the UK Jewellery Awards several times in recent years.
We have been a family run business since 1919, and still hold those family values close to our hearts today. We are proud of our reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards, and our passion for fine jewellery has been nothing short of a love affair. The pursuit of excellence is simply part of our ethos as family business. Our passion and expertise has been passed down through generations, and is still the main focus of how we do things today.
For almost 100 years, we have been proud and privileged to play a part in some of the most important moments in people’s lives. We have been part of engagements, weddings, christenings, and birthdays, and this is at the heart of why we adore what we do. We believe that choosing the item for a special occasion is part of the important moment itself, and that’s why we make it our mission to ensure that each and every customer has a wonderful experience every time they choose Beaverbrooks.
As a Sales Consultant in our team, you will be expected to have a strong desire to make a real difference to each and every customer you meet. You will do this by creating a wonderful experience, every time, as well as ensuring you have provided all the necessary help for them to purchase items that surpass their needs. Selling is an important aspect within this role, and to succeed you must be prepared to be accountable for your results, and have a keen desire to develop to do this. Support for everyone is important in our environment, and our culture of integrity, passion and caring creates an excellent balance in this busy working environment.
- Achieving personal and concession sales targets.
- Using key KPI's to monitor and develop personal performance.
- Working within the Beaverbrooks Way culture as a way of working life.
- Creating wonderful experiences for each and every customer you meet.
- Adopting sales behaviours that support selling in line with our values.
- Being fully responsible for undertaking and completing all elements of transactions.
- Supporting the visual merchandising standards of the store.
- Complete our 12 month learning programme, and continuously grow your expertise in our jewellery and watch brands.
This role will be extremely rewarding for the right person, allowing you to become more personally involved in such special moments, whilst enjoying the challenge of selling them something just as special. As an award winning company, we will commit to providing all of the support we can for you, including an initial 3 day training event, and a structured 12 months learning programme.
- Structured inductions & ongoing training programmes.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Nationally recognised qualifications.
- Complementary corporate wear.
- 33 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays.
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends
- Contributory pension & Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Regular staff events and occasions
- Charity matching – you raise it, we match it!
- 2 charity days per year
- 2 hours off to give blood & £10 donated to charity
- Flu Vaccinations paid for
- Enhanced maternity package
- Maternity return to work bonus
- Paternity Leave
- Employee childcare vouchers
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
Not what you're looking for?
Click on the link below to go back to our main vacancies page to view all other vacancies available.Back to vacancies page