Voted in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the past 14 years
Fulfilment Systems Manager
Salary - £23,000-£27,000 per annum
Contract - Permanent
Hours - 40 hours per week
Location - Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
The Fulfilment Systems Manager will be required to drive the technical roadmap for the Web Fulfilment operation whilst also supporting the eCommerce roadmap where required. Alongside project based work, you’ll also provide day-to-day support across the relevant systems primarily focusing upon the Order Management system.
This is a new position, reporting directly to the Stock Control & Web Fulfilment Manager.
This position plays an active role in the Web Fulfilment management team, understanding all core operational and system flows and managing and resolving technical issues within our Order Management System (OMS).
More specifically, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing, identifying and delivering continuous system developments for the Fulfilment function.
- Accountable for the creation of specification documents for use by our system providers, which will be used through the development and delivery stages.
- Supporting the technical delivery of developments including the planning and delivery of UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for all major and minor releases.
- Ensuring all developments are assigned priorities in accordance with the requirements of other areas of the business.
- Playing a key part in ensuring the department meets its objectives, working continuously to deliver efficiencies and lower costs.
- Demonstrating a high level of communication through both keeping the Stock Control & Web Fulfilment Manager well informed of the status of all projects, alongside being a direct communicator with our suppliers.
- Forming a strong working relationship with the eCommerce Technology Manager and Technology Analyst due to the interdependency of many projects.
- Adhering to the best working practices as defined by industry standards across all areas of responsibility.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for an individual with a technical background, ideally with experience of Fulfilment software packages (OMS/WMS). It’s important that the successful candidate is a strong relationship-builder, as you’ll be working with both internal and external stakeholders including third party suppliers and agencies.
Furthermore, it’s important that you have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience of technical project management/delivery.
- Experience planning and conducting UAT.
- Experience dealing with 3rd party supplier and agencies.
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to problem-solve.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
It’s advantageous if you also have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of budgetary control.
- Advanced Excel skills, with experience in stakeholder reporting.
- Highly driven and with a strong eye for detail.
Beaverbrooks is a family-owned jewellery and watch retailer established in 1919 with 71 stores across the UK, providing exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top names brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Gucci, Longines, Bremont, Michael Kors and Vivienne Westwood. We were awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ in the UK Jewellery Awards 2017, and have featured in the The Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for 14 consecutive years – ranking number 26 in 2017.
We place a lot of emphasis on building strong relationships and caring for one another, and we pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities. We give 20 per cent of our post-tax profits to charity and have donated over £11m to over 450 charities since 2000. We also encourage our 900+ colleagues to support time-giving initiatives and each team member receives £100 to give to a charity each year.
Just some of the outstanding benefits available:
- 33 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Regular staff events and occasions
Closing date for applications: Sunday 10th December 2017Apply Now