Seiko Prospex Diver’s Turtle Save the Ocean Special Edition Automatic Men’s Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Seiko Prospex Diver’s Turtle Save the Ocean Special Edition Automatic Men’s Watch | £550
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Seiko Prospex Diver’s Turtle Save the Ocean Special Edition Automatic Men’s Watch (M123118)
Beautifully designed, the dial of this Special Edition Seiko Prospex Diver’s Turtle ‘Save the Ocean’ Watch represents the view of the Manta Ray as they look up to the surface of the sea from five meters down. Seiko donate part of the proceeds from this watch to sea conservation organisations.
At A Glance
- Presented on a stainless steel bracelet with three fold clasp, push button release and extender
- 45mm stainless steel case with a black uni-directional rotating bezel and 200m water resistance
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Specially designed blue dial with LumiBrite baton hour markers
- Day and date window at 3 o’clock
- Powered by an automatic movement with manual winding capacity
- 41 hours power reserve
|Collection||Save the Ocean|
|Function||Day & Date|
|Case Size (mm)||45|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|