Oris AquisPro Date Titanium Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Oris AquisPro Date Titanium Watch | £3,600
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Oris AquisPro Date Titanium Watch (M126436)
The latest to be equipped with the in-house Calibre 400 movement, this Oris AquisPro Date Titanium Watch boasts elevated levels of anti-magnetism, superior accuracy compared to a chronometer and a five-day power reserve.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black rubber strap
- 49.5mm titanium case size with 1000m water resistance
- Black dial with printed wave structure and black DLC plated ceramic minutes scale top ring
- Black bezel with yellow accents
- Luminescent indices and hands with date window at 6 o'clock
- Sapphire crystal glass, domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
- Powered by a Swiss automatic movement, the in-house Calibre 400
- Power reserve of 120 hours
|Supplier Code||01 400 7767 7754-07 4 26 64BTEB|
|Case Size (mm)||49.5|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Years|