Tudor Black Bay Chrono Automatic Men's Watch
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Black Bay Chrono Automatic Men's Watch (M126433)
Celebrating 50 years of their chronographs, the new TUDOR Black Bay Chrono Automatic Men's Watch boasts a reworked case and contrasting sub-counters in tradition of the sports chronograph, whilst remaining faithful to the Black Bay aesthetic.
At A Glance
- Presented on a riveted 316L steel bracelet with polished and satin finish
- 41mm 316L steel case with polished and satin finish
- Fixed 316L steel bezel with matt black anodised aluminium disc, tachymetric scale and silver markings
- Screw down winding crown with the TUDOR rose in relief, and screw down pushers at 2 o'clock and 4 o'clock
- Opaline dial with black counters and date window at 6 o'clock
- “Snowflake” hands, one of the hallmarks of the TUDOR divers’ watches introduced in 1969, with grade A, Swiss Super-LumiNova® luminescent material
- Waterproof to 200m
- Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal
- Powered by the self-winding mechanical chronograph movement with bi-directional rotor system, Calibre MT5813
- Power reserve of 70 hours
- Swiss chronometer officially certified by COSC
|Collection||Black Bay Chrono|
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|