Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight 925 Men's Watch
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight 925 Men's Watch (M126240)
Crafted in 925 sterling silver with an open case back for a truly unique design, the new TUDOR Black Bay Fifty-Eight 925 Men's Watch boasts two firsts for a TUDOR diver's watch. Both vintage-inspired and perfectly slim, this timepiece is a must-have.
At A Glance
- Presented on a taupe fabric strap with silver band and 925 sterling silver buckle
- 39mm 925 sterling silver case with satin finish
- Unidirectional rotatable bezel in 925 sterling silver with 60-minute graduated disc in matt taupe anodised aluminium and silver gilded markings and numerals
- 925 sterling silver screw down winding crown with the TUDOR rose in relief with circular satin-brushed 925 sterling silver winding crown tube
- Matt frosted taupe dial with applied hour markers
- “Snowflake” hands, one of the hallmarks of the TUDOR divers’ watches introduced in 1969, with grade A, Swiss Super-LumiNova® luminescent material
- Waterproof to 200m
- Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal
- Powered by the self-winding mechanical movement with bi-directional rotor system, Calibre MT5400
- Power reserve of 70 hours
- Swiss chronometer officially certified by COSC
|Collection||Black Bay Fifty-Eight|
|Case Size (mm)||39|