Seiko Prospex 1968 Re-Interpretation Automatic Men's Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Seiko Prospex 1968 Re-Interpretation Automatic Men's Watch | £1,060
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Seiko Prospex 1968 Re-Interpretation Automatic Men's Watch (M125559)
This Seiko Prospex 1968 Re-Interpretation Automatic Men's Watch takes inspiration from the 1968 diver's 300m watch - which was the highest of the world standards hi beat calibre and used for the first climb from Japan to Mount Everest - and has been modernised with a smaller case and high visibility layout.
At A Glance
- Presented on a stainless steel bracelet with three-fold clasp and secure lock
- 42mm case size with 200m water resistance
- Black dial with unidirectional rotating bezel
- Indexes hour markers with date window at 3 o'clock
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by a mechanical automatic movement
- Power reserve of 70 hours
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|