Bremont RFU 150 Limited Edition Men's Watch
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Bremont RFU 150 Limited Edition Men's Watch (M125117)
Limited to just 150 pieces in honour of the Rugby Football Union 150th Anniversary, this Bremont RFU 150 Limited Edition Men's Watch pays homage to a veritable milestone in British sporting history.
At A Glance
- Limited to just 150 pieces
- Presented on a stainless steel bracelet
- 43mm case size with 500m water resistance
- Blue dial inspired by England's current alternative team kit and 1871 indicating the year it all began
- Twickenham printed on dial base to pay homage to the stadium 'home of rugby'
- Indicators at 35 to 40 on the bezel to show match duration and then 5 more indicators in red showing any extra-time, for use in first half and end of match
- Special design on case back using inspiration from Rose that first appeared on players’ caps in 1871 and still does today
- Hands that are white with red tips, a reflection of the first team kit of white with red trim
- Baton and numbered hour markers with date window at 3 o'clock
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by a quartz movement
|Case Size (mm)||43|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|