Tudor Royal Steel and 18ct Gold Automatic Men's Watch
Only available in store
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Royal Steel and 18ct Gold Automatic Men's Watch (M124448)
Free Tudor Watch Sizing
Tell us your wrist size in the checkout and we’ll adjust your bracelet watch before we despatch.
The standard bracelet size for Tudor is below.
The ultimate luxury timepiece, this TUDOR Royal Steel and 18ct Gold Automatic Men's Watch lives up to its name. Keeping its heritage close, this watch is the perfect sport-chic timepiece.
At A Glance
- Presented on an integrated stainless steel and 18ct gold 5 row bracelet with satin brushed external and central links, polished intermediate links and folding safety clasp
- 41mm case size with 100m water resistance
- Champagne-colour dial with 18ct gold notched bezel featuring alternating cut grooves and polished finish
- Applied Roman numeral hour markers with day window at 12 o'clock and date window at 3 o'clock
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Yellow gold screw-down winding crown with TUDOR logo
- Powered by the self-winding mechanical movement, Calibre T603
- Power reserve of 38 hours
|Gold Type||Yellow Gold|
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|