Hamilton Khaki Aviation Converter Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch
Only available in store
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Hamilton Khaki Aviation Converter Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch (M124307)
The perfect timepiece for the sophisticated aviator, this Hamilton Khaki Aviation Converter Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch allows you to calculate critical conversions and metrics at a glance with the bi-directional, rotating slide-rule bezel.
At A Glance
- Presented on a brown leather strap with pin buckle fastening
- 44mm case size with 100m water resistance
- Black dial with chronograph sub dials
- Baton hour markers with date window at 3 o'clock
- Bi-directional, rotating slide-rule bezel
- Converts units, such as feet to meters or miles to kilometres, and currency
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by the H-21-Si automatic chronograph movement with its superior anti-magnetic silicon hairspring
|Function||Power Reserve Indicator|
|Case Size (mm)||44|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|