Tissot Heritage 1973 Limited Edition Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch
Hurry while stocks last - free next day delivery
Tissot Heritage 1973 Limited Edition Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch | £1,287 , Was £1,430 , Was £1,830
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tissot Heritage 1973 Limited Edition Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch (M123161)
A limited edition of just 1,973 pieces, this innovative Tissot Heritage 1973 Automatic Chronograph symbolises the brand’s partnership with the Kessel Classics Racing Team.
At A Glance
- Presented on an authentic overstitched black calfskin leather strap
- 43mm stainless steel case with fixed bezel and 100m water resistance
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- White dial with baton hour markers and tachymeter scale
- Three chronograph sub-dials
- Date window at 4.30
- Powered by an ETA Valjoux 7753 self-winding movement
- 60 hours power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||43|
|Clasp Type||Butterfly Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|