Seiko Prospex Alpinist Automatic Men’s Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Seiko Prospex Alpinist Automatic Men’s Watch | £650
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Seiko Prospex Alpinist Automatic Men’s Watch (M123121)
First launched in 1959, this Seiko Prospex Alpinist Automatic Men’s Watch was originally designed to help the Japanese ‘Yama-otoko’ mountain men navigate in treacherous terrain. Its sleek style ensures it will look as good in a business meeting as it will on the mountain.
At A Glance
- Presented on a stainless steel bracelet with three fold clasp and push button release
- 39.5mm stainless steel case with a polished bezel with rotating compass inner ring and 200m water resistance
- Sapphire crystal with magnifier and anti-reflective treatment on the inside
- Black dial with Arabic numeral hour markers
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Battery charge indicator and overcharge prevention function
- Powered by an automatic movement with manual winding capacity
- 70 hours power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||39.5|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|